Cherry Chocolate Chip
60/40 Indica Dominant Hybrid (Cherry Wine x Kush E1)
Cherry Chocolate Chip (Cherry Wine x Kush E1) is a powerful Indica leaning Hybrid with a loud terpene profile. These buds put off a sweet, gassy, piney aroma that will make your mouth water. The buds are tight and exceptionally resinous. CCC will stink up entire rooms so make sure you are prepared before opening. A local crowd favorite and the experience won’t let you down. Dominant terpenes are Linalool, β-Myrcene, β Caryophyllene, and Limonene. Get ready for some sweet and gassy aromas with this flower.
Terpenes - 10.813 mg/g
CBDA - 14.192%
D9 - THC - ND
THCA - 0.517%
CBCA - 0.660%
TOTAL THC - 0.454%
TOTAL Cannabinoids - 16.298%
How to make a Hemp Tea:
- Decarboxylate First (not necessary, but will all for more cannabinoids to be released in your tea)
- Break up your flower and bake on a baking sheet in the oven at 240 degrees F for 90 minutes
- Steep 0.5g to 1.0g of flower in a tea bag for 3-5 minutes (adjust amount of flower to decrease or increase potency)
- Add a splash of milk, cream, coconut cream, or other fat while steeping. This fat source will bind to the cannabinoids and infuse your tea
- Feel free to add your favorite tea herbs or black tea leaves to your tea bag that contains the flower to add traditional tea flavor
- Remove tea bag and enjoy your hemp infused tea
You must be 21 years of age or older to purchase this product.
This product contains industrial hemp that was grown pursuant to state and federal law (Containing not more than 0.3% delta-9 THC on a dry weight basis) by licensed farmers in accordance with the industrial Hemp provisions of the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018 (known as the “2018 Farm Bill") and its state law counterparts thus it is not subject to regulation, or control, under the Federal Controlled Substances Act. The FDA has not evaluated this product and these statements for safety or efficacy. As with any new product, consult your physician before consuming this product. Do not consume if pregnant or breastfeeding. This hemp-derived product may contain trace amounts of Delta-9 THC in accordance with the 2018 Farm Bill. For this reason, use or consumption of this product may result in a failed drug test. The purchaser of this product bears all risk and assumes all liability associated with the use, purchase, and possession of this product.