Our Live Resin Delta 8 Vape Carts start with high quality hemp flower that is fresh frozen at harvest. The fresh-frozen hemp flower is then extracted to make live resin. Live resin preserves the true flavor of the plant and can make for a more well-rounded “entourage effect” that is closer to the full spectrum effect found in premium cannabis.
The psychoactive effect of the Delta 8 is enhanced by the inclusion of additional cannabinoids and hemp terpenes from the plant. Live Resin D8 is for those who want stimulating effects of Delta 8 with the most natural, true-to-the-plant taste and aroma in an extract.
Compatible with both breath and button activated 510-thread ccell batteries.
- Live Resin Delta 8 may cause you to fail a drug test.
- Live Resin D8 Vape Cartridges can be intoxicating to some people. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product.
- Consult a doctor before using this product.
- There is supposed to be air at the top of the tank. Over time the oil gradually soaks into the coil area creating space at the top of the tank.
- Our Delta 8 Live Resin Vape Cartridges are legal according to federal law and most state laws. Our CBD extract is 100% derived from hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% Delta 9 THC.
- Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions.
- Must be 21 years or older to purchase or use.
- Must be legal in your state or territory to purchase or use.
Shipping and Age Restrictions:
All vape cartridge purchases require age verification for retail customers only. All Vape products require an Adult Signature (21 and older) upon delivery.
Although Delta 8 THC is federally legal under H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, also known as the 2018 Farm Bill, some states may have more restrictive laws. Imperium Roots reserves the right to not ship Delta 8 products to states that may have restricted the sale and/or use of Delta 8 THC products. We currently do not ship Live Resin Delta 8 Vapes to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Montana, Nevada, North Dakota, Rhode Island, Utah, and Vermont. Shipping restrictions are subject to change, and this list of restricted states may be updated periodically.