85/15 Sativa Dominant (Cats Meow x Alpen Gleaux)
This beautiful flower ranges in colors from greens with pink to dark purple with most of the purples coming from the Alien Gleaux pollen donor. These buds are greater than the sum of their parts and punch way above the posted cannabinoid numbers! A great strain to get going and get stuff done and the terpenes are LOUD! Our harvest has notes of candy, bubblegum, and DIESEL. For those that love purple - this is your ticket. The terpene profile is dominated by Terpinolene and complemented by Linalool and β-Caryophyllene.
Terpenes - 5.880 mg/g
CBDA - 9.339%
D9 - THC - ND%
THCA - 0.357%
CBCA - 0.349%
CBGA - 0.124%
TOTAL THC - 0.313%
TOTAL Cannabinoids - 10.760%
How to make a Hemp Tea:
- Decarboxylate First (not necessary, but will all for more cannabinoids to be released in your tea)
- Break up your flower and bake on a baking sheet in the oven at 240 degrees F for 90 minutes
- Steep 0.5g to 1.0g of flower in a tea bag for 3-5 minutes (adjust amount of flower to decrease or increase potency)
- Add a splash of milk, cream, coconut cream, or other fat while steeping. This fat source will bind to the cannabinoids and infuse your tea
- Feel free to add your favorite tea herbs or black tea leaves to your tea bag that contains the flower to add traditional tea flavor
- Remove tea bag and enjoy your hemp infused tea
You must be 21 years of age or older to purchase this product.
This product contains industrial hemp that was grown pursuant to state and federal law (Containing not more than 0.3% delta-9 THC on a dry weight basis) by licensed farmers in accordance with the industrial Hemp provisions of the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018 (known as the “2018 Farm Bill") and its state law counterparts thus it is not subject to regulation, or control, under the Federal Controlled Substances Act. The FDA has not evaluated this product and these statements for safety or efficacy. As with any new product, consult your physician before consuming this product. Do not consume if pregnant or breastfeeding. This hemp-derived product may contain trace amounts of Delta-9 THC in accordance with the 2018 Farm Bill. For this reason, use or consumption of this product may result in a failed drug test. The purchaser of this product bears all risk and assumes all liability associated with the use, purchase, and possession of this product.